This is bespoke version of the E36 Competition Timer MK2 adapted to a customer requirement for F1E use. It is available with the following specification only, no further custom development will be undertaken.
The former ESC output now drives a bunt servo instead. As the customer did not require the various configuration options of the E36 Timer these have been omitted to simplify the user interface – so only the bunt and DT servo timings can be adjusted. As the timer is not powered via the ESC lead, a battery connector has been added and at power up or timer reset, a simple battery checking feature operates.
As it uses the E36 PCB. the silk-screened E36 legend has been obscured with a spot of yellow paint to allow the F1E timer to be identified. it is also identifiable by the connector pins facing outwards from the PCB whereas the E36 connector pins face inwards.
· bunt servo operation adjustable up to 20 secs in 0.1sec increments
· RDT compatible
· fail-safe of D/T in event of radio system malfunction
· fail safe period adjustable up to 10 minutes in 15 sec increments
· battery check feature
· simple to operate pushbutton/bi-colour LED user interface
· timer powers the RDT receiver – no ‘Y’ lead required
AVAILABLE FROM :
£25 + £2.50 postage & packing (UK)
other countries at cost
If you wish to order, e-mail me your request (including your full address) and I will issue you with a PayPal invoice.