Prototype of a new engine sound unit that replays true recorded sound files stored in the program memory of the microcontroller chip.
- Has start-up, run and stop sounds, the run sound varying in sympathy with the throttle setting.
- Motor has simulated 'inertia' for greater realism
- Push button setting of neutral and idling time-out period.
- A preset potentiometer adjusts the engine's top speed.
- Integral 15W bridge amplifier with finger adjustable volume control.
- A range of different engine sounds are available.
|VIDEO - FE100/101 early prototype|