This timer was developed primarily for Free Flight Scale models to the specific requirements of Kevin Wallace - the owner of SAMS Models and an aeromodeller of long standing, regularly competiting (and winning) in UK National competitions.
- The primary function of this timer is to set the profile of the motor run via an ESC (power, run and decay times).
- The secondary function is to drive a servo to operate a retracting undercarriage mechanism. The motor power is set by a single turn potentiometer and the motor run and decay periods are set by a simple push button / LED interface.
- start delay:- 5 seconds
- motor soft start:- 3 seconds
- undercarriage retract:- begins at 8 seconds, transit time 2 seconds
- motor run duration:- adjustable 4 to 30 seconds, set in 2 second increments
- motor power:- adjustable from zero to full throttle (by potentiometer)
- undercarriage deployment:- occurs in last 2 seconds of motor run period
- power decay:- adjustable 2 to 30 seconds, set in 2 second increments
- option to maintain undercarriage retracted at end of flight
- optional servo reverser function to correct undercarriage operation
- push button immediately stops the motor at any point during the flight profile
- duration settings saved in memory – a single button push serves to repeat a flight.
- unique CONFIG mode for setting up ESCs without additional equipment (programming card or RX/TX otherwise required)
|INSTRUCTION MANUAL - SAMS Dual Function Profiler (u/c)|
|This item is exclusively available from:-|